Founded in 1984, TDG is the first public company held by individuals in China, which has possessed several holding companies and share holding companies. TDG is indexed as National Key High-Tech Enterprise thanks to its combination of scientific research, manufacturing capacities and sales activities, focusing on electronic materials, electronic components, intelligent equipment.
Founding of TDG
Listed companies directly controlled by Chinese natural persons
National key high-tech enterprise
TDG, established 20 years ago, firmly believes in the principle of natural selection. Each step of its growth was based on continuous challenges to surpass itself. TDG, which constantly strives to become stronger and dares to do what others dare not, always assumes the responsibility of advancing the Chinese science and technology industry, always combines the faith of the enterprise and the perseverance of the employees, and always carries on the spirit of enterprise which includes confidence, integrity and creativity. It cultivates an enterprise, caring for each other like brothers and sisters and establishes itself in the social role of providing strong initiative and repaying the society. In TDG, every employee bears the responsibility and sense of mission of coexistence with, and sharing glory with, the enterprise, developing with and rejoicing in the Chinese science and technology industry. The coherence and the feeling of pride in the interests of shareholders, the values of employees, the satisfaction of customers and social benefits.
The world will not bear the slightest responsibility as to whether an enterprise will exist or not. Neither will the society provide you with flowers and applause both tomorrow and the day after because of your success today. If you want a long and continuous existence, the key issue is whether you can find a personal living style full of hardcore competence. Therefore, TDG will carry on the spirit of humanism, establish the idea of human oriented scientific development, cultivate the characteristic hardcore competence of TDG enterprise, and promote its speedy healthy development. Looking back at the development history of TDG, yesterday is compelling. If we waste no efforts to make best use of the present, today is full of vitality. Looking forward to the future, it will be more brilliant.
1. "6-inch lithium niobate wafer for surface acoustic wave device (TC-SAW)" won the first (set) certification in China
2. The "Key Technology and Industrialization of Miniaturized High-Performance Ferrite Manufacturing" project won the third prize of Zhejiang Science and Technology Progress Award
3. TDG characteristic party building brand - red "core" power officially released
4. TDG Party and Mass Service Center Unveiled
1. The National Technology Standard Innovation Base undertaken by TDG was successfully approved
2. TDG Lu'an New Materials Co., Ltd. started the construction of the expansion project
3. TDG Kaili Company's "High-end Magnetic Material Intelligent Manufacturing Production Line Project" laid the foundation stone
1. The project "Key Technology and Industrialization of Power-Type High Frequency, Wide Temperature and Low Power Soft Ferrites" won the second prize of the 2019 National Science and Technology Progress Award
2. The two products of TDG were listed in the "Excellent Made in Zhejiang" in 2019
3.TDG joins the Yangtze River Delta Entrepreneurs Alliance
4. The company's first 8-inch lithium niobate (LN) double-polished wafer was unveiled at SEMICON/FPD China 2020
1. The company established a provincial engineering research center
2. The subsidiary TDG Jicheng "CPG360 Indexable Blade Grinding Center" won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Excellent Industrial New Product (New Technology) Project
3. The subsidiary TDG Yinxia New Materials Co., Ltd. was recognized as a national high-tech enterprise
4. Chairman Pan Jianqing won the "Zhejiang Business of the Year"
1. TDG was recognized as a national technology innovation demonstration enterprise
2. TDG's "leading the formulation of international standards for ferrite cores" won the first Zhejiang Province Standard Innovation Major Contribution Award
3. The manufacturing method of large size C-direction sapphire crystal won the Zhejiang Province Patent Excellence Award
4. The TDG headquarters building was completed and put into use
1. Become the top 50 electronic materials in China and the top ten magnetic materials professionals in China's electronic materials industry
2. Appraised as Zhejiang Technology Innovation Demonstration Enterprise
3. The MnZn ferrite TSR10 material with wide temperature, high frequency and high magnetic permeability won the third prize of excellent new industrial products in Zhejiang Province
1. Won the title of National Enterprise Technology Center
2. Low power consumption and high performance soft magnetic composite material and key preparation technology won the second prize of National Technology Invention Award
3. The provincial key enterprise research institute was established
1. International standard-setting unit for ferrite cores
2. The C-direction large-size sapphire crystal and substrate for high-brightness white LED lighting won the third prize of Zhejiang Science and Technology Progress Award
3. TDG sapphire production base - Tiantong Yinxia New Materials Co., Ltd. held a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Yinchuan, Ningxia
4. Hold a 200kg sapphire crystal new product launch conference
1. Won the key high-tech enterprise of the National Torch Program
2. The company invested and established Tiantong Yinxia New Materials Co., Ltd.
3. The company held the 30th anniversary celebration
4. The research and industrialization of high-performance and low-power soft magnetic composite materials won the first prize of Zhejiang Province Technology Invention Award
5. The company held a 150Kg 15-inch sapphire crystal conference
1. The second national "Golden Sun" demonstration project, the 10.38MW photovoltaic power generation demonstration project in Haining Economic Development Zone, passed the acceptance of the leaders and experts of the Provincial Development and Reform Commission, the Provincial Energy Bureau and other departments
2. Hold a new product launch conference of 90kg C-axis sapphire crystal with leading level
3. Participated in the 28th CTIA Americas Wireless Mobile Communication Exhibition
1. TDG (Lu'an) Electronic Materials Technology Co., Ltd. held a production ceremony
2. The company and Zhejiang University jointly established the Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of New Information Materials Technology Research
3. The company's sapphire products entered the 8th Guangzhou International LED Exhibition for the first time
1. Won the 2011 National Electronic Information Industry "Excellent Innovative Enterprise"
2. Jointly established a provincial key laboratory with Zhejiang University - "Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of New Information Materials Technology Research"
3. Establish a provincial enterprise research institute - "Zhejiang Tiantong Electronic Materials and New Energy Research Institute"
1. The company was identified as a newly defined key high-tech enterprise of the National Torch Program
2. The company's high-frequency and low-loss nickel-zinc ferrite TN80L material project was awarded the "National High-tech Industrialization Demonstration Project" project
3. Signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Daiichi Electromechanical Co., Ltd. and the 48th graduate student of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation respectively
1.TDG won the China Famous Trademark
2. Passed ISO14001 environmental management system certification
3. The large-scale, precise and high-tech product CFBR200-ATC floor milling and boring machining center with independent intellectual property rights independently developed by the company has been successfully developed
4. The Ministry of Commerce's project of optimizing the import and export structure of electromechanical and high-tech products "high permeability and low loss NiZn ferrite TN160L new material" passed the acceptance
1. The company is recognized as a national high-tech enterprise
2. Low hysteresis coefficient MnZn ferrite TH7 material and magnetic core, won the National Torch Program project
3. Undertake the secretariat of the soft ferrite material branch of the National Standardization Technical Committee of Magnetic Components and Ferrite Materials
1. "TDG" brand magnetic material won the title of China Famous Brand
2. High-frequency and low-distortion soft ferrite TH10i and TN7i materials for modern communications have won the 863 project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China
3. Wide temperature and low loss MnZN ferrite TP4W material and magnetic core are the Torch Program projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology
1. Established the soft ferrite material branch of the National Magnetic Components and Ferrite Standardization Committee
2. Low distortion MnZn ferrite TH2 and TH4 materials won the national main new technology export research and development project
3. Power MnZnTP4D ferrite new material won the key new product project of the Ministry of Science and Technology
1. The company officially changed its name to "TDG Co., Ltd."
2. Acquired Aisi Jicheng Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to develop the intelligent equipment industry
3. The soft ferrite core has obtained the national inspection-free certificate for product quality
4. High-permeability MnZn ferrite TL10, TL13, TL15 materials and magnetic cores won the high-tech export research and development project of the Ministry of Commerce
1. The national "863" plan subject "High-performance power MnZn ferrite TP4D material" developed by the company has passed the national acceptance
2.TDG won the first batch of "Zhejiang Famous Trademarks" and the "TDG" trademark won the "Zhejiang Famous Trademark"
3. The foundation stone laying ceremony of TDG Jiaxing Science and Technology Industrial Park was grandly held
1. Issuance of ISO9001:2000 quality system certification certified by the Quality System Certification Center
2. Won the key high-tech enterprise certificate issued by the Torch High-tech Industry Development Center of the Ministry of Science and Technology
3. The company was awarded the honorary title of advanced unit of national spiritual civilization construction work
4. The company was rated as an advanced collective in the national information industry system
1. The company was rated as an advanced enterprise in quality management in 2001
2. The ultra-low power consumption MnZn power ferrite TP4A material obtained the national key new product certificate
3. High-resolution video image FBT power MnZn ferrite TF3 new material and magnetic core project won the 2002 National Key New Product Certificate
1. "TDG" was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and was rated as one of the top ten news of Chinese enterprises
2. The anti-electromagnetic interference MnZn ferrite TS5, TS7, TS10 new material and magnetic core project won the national key new product certificate
3. The SMD soft ferrite core project was identified as a high-tech industrialization project in Zhejiang Province
4. The company was rated as the first national private technology innovation advanced unit
1. The company was identified as a key high-tech enterprise of the National Torch Program
2. Won the certificate of high-tech enterprise issued by Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology
3. The 2,500-ton high-grade soft ferrite material production base project passed the acceptance of the completion project of Xinghai Project in Haining City
In January 17, 1999, the first general meeting of shareholders was held, and it was unanimously decided to change the establishment of Zhejiang TDG Electronics Co., Ltd.
In January 18, 1999, the unveiling ceremony of Zhejiang TDG Electronics Co., Ltd. was held.
In March 1999, General Manager Pan Jianqing was named as the National Youth Development Leader by the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League; the company was rated as the Advanced Group of Safety Production in Haining City in 1998;
In August 30, 1999, the stock listing and issuance office of Zhejiang TDG Electronics Co., Ltd. was established, with a comprehensive group, a project group and a Beijing office group. Office Director Pan Guangtong and Executive Deputy Director Pan Jianqing.
In April 12, 1998, TDG (98) No. 1 document announced the 1998 organizational structure and personnel appointment. The chairman's office, the general manager's office, the management center, the quality center, the first business department, the second business department, the third business department, the equipment business department, the purchasing department, the capital management department, the financial management department, the property management department, the research institute, Sales companies and other functional departments.
In June 17, 1998, the 229th issue of Zhejiang Light of Zhejiang Co., Ltd. broadcasted the news documentary "Haining TDG".
In June 1998, the company was rated as the "Five Batches" key backbone enterprises in Zhejiang Province; the advanced unit of employee education in Haining in 1997.
In February 4, 1997, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, "Zhejiang Foreign Economic and Trade Bureau (97) No. 68", approved Haining TDG Electronics Co., Ltd. to operate import and export business.
In March 15, 1997, the ISO9002:1994 quality system certification certificate was issued by the Saibao Quality System Certification Center.
In April 15, 1997, the Haining Municipal Planning and Economic Commission "Haijingjingji (97) No. 206" approved the first phase of the technical transformation project of Haining TDG Electronics Co., Ltd. to establish a high-frequency power and high-permeability soft ferrite export base. project.
In October 10, 1997, the first issue of TDG's internal magazine "Tiantong Electronics" was launched.
In March 22, 1996, TDG (96) No. 07 announced the new organizational structure and personnel settings. This organizational adjustment is based on the first quarter of the actual operation of the organization at the beginning of the year, and based on the principle of making the best use of talents and fulfilling their responsibilities, the internal organization and staffing have been appropriately adjusted.
In July 1996, in order to cooperate with the implementation of ISO9000 quality standard system, Haining TDG Electronics Co., Ltd. issued "Compilation of Enterprise Management System", which was supplemented and revised on the basis of the original system.
In October 1996, the company was rated as the industry evaluation sequence of the best economic benefit industrial enterprise in Zhejiang Province, and the provincial industry evaluation sequence of the best economic benefit industrial enterprise.
In February 1995, the company was rated as an advanced greening unit of township enterprises in Zhejiang Province; a civilized unit in Jiaxing City; and a star enterprise in Haining City in 1994.
In March 1, 1995, the revised "Rules and Regulations of Haining Tiantong Electronics Co., Ltd." was promulgated and officially implemented on the same day.
From June 10th to 12th, 1995, the "Seminar on the Development Strategy of High-Performance Soft Ferrite" was held in Nanbeihu Shanzhuang Hotel. Sponsored by.
In December 28, 1995, Tiantong (95) No. 33 document announced the 1996 organizational structure and personnel appointment. In this organizational adjustment, functional departments such as the Office of the Board of Directors, the Office of the General Manager, Tiantong Trade Development Company, Shanghai Feitong Company, Shenzhen Office, and Guangzhou Office have been added.
1. In August 8, 1994, the first third board meeting was held.
2. In September 18, 1994, the company's chairman Pan Guangtong and engineer Zhang Ruibiao accompanied the delegation to Singapore to carry out the mission of the '94 Singapore Global Electronics Exhibition.
3. In September 1994, the rules and regulations and job responsibilities of Tiantong Electronics Co., Ltd. were promulgated.
4. In December 1994, General Manager Pan Jianqing was awarded the title of Star Entrepreneur in Zhejiang Province; the company was awarded the advanced unit of "honoring contracts and keeping promises" in Jiaxing City.
5. In 1994, the company was appraised as Jiaxing City's 1994 Advanced Site Management Enterprise; Haining City's Contract-honoring and Promise-keeping Unit; Haining City's 1993 Annual Greening Advanced Unit.
1. In January 1, 1993, the Haidian Yuanzi (93) No. 1 document announced the 1993 organization and personnel settings. Mainly set up the factory director's office, business planning office, chief engineer's office, factory assessment office, financial office, sales department, purchasing department, production service department, first production department, second production department, third production department, tooling and mold department. Pan Guangtong is the director of the factory, and Pan Jianqing is the secretary of the party branch and deputy director of the factory.
2. In August 6, 1993, the Haining Township and Enterprise Bureau issued the document "Haixiang Township Enterprise (93) No. 225", approving the transformation of Haining Electronic Components Factory into a joint-stock cooperative enterprise, and the name of the enterprise was changed to Haining Tiantong Electronic Industry Co., Ltd.
3. In August 8, 1993, the first meeting of the first board of directors was held. The meeting elected Pan Guangtong as the chairman, and chairman Pan appointed Pan Jianqing as the general manager. The founding meeting of Tiantong Electronics Co., Ltd. was held on the same day.
1. In February 1992, the factory was rated as an advanced collective of township enterprises in Haining City in 1991.
2. In November 1992, the factory won the 1991 Enterprise Technology Progress Award of the Ministry of Water Resources.
3. In December 19, 1992, the Haining Electronic Components Factory was approved as a medium-sized and second-sized enterprise by the Zhejiang Provincial Planning and Economic Commission, the Provincial Statistics Bureau, the Provincial Department of Finance and other departments.
4. In December 1992, the factory was rated as an excellent enterprise for technological progress of township enterprises in Zhejiang Province in 1992 and an enterprise for standardized statistical work in Haining.
1. In January 23, 1991, the development of high-performance power ferrite materials and its series of magnetic products was included in the 1990 National Spark Program.
2. In March 2, 1991, the Haining Municipal Planning and Economic Commission "Haishi Jijingji (91) No. 94" agreed that Haining Electronic Components Factory was renamed as Haining Electronic Components General Factory (with two branches: Haining Electronic Components II Factory, Guodian Radio Accessories Factory).
3. In June 1991, the factory was rated as the advanced collective of color TV localization in Zhejiang Province.
4. In December 1991, our factory was awarded the "Quality, Variety, Benefit" activity winning enterprise by the Provincial Township and Enterprise Bureau.
5. In 1991, the factory was rated as a Spark Demonstration Enterprise in Zhejiang Province.
1. In May 1990, Jiaxing TV station interviewed factory director Pan Guangtong, and produced a special feature film "Standing at Fifty-A Record of Pan Guangtong, Director of Haining Electronic Components Factory".
2. In August 1990, the fifteenth branch of Yuanzhen Asset Management Company was renamed as the branch of Haining Electronic Components Factory.
3. In October 1990, UYF cores for flyback transformers of color TV receivers won the 1990 Zhejiang Province Excellent New Product Award.
4. In November 1990, the factory director Pan Jianqing was rated as an advanced individual in national color TV localization work; Tiantong brand UYF14 color TV flyback transformer magnetic oxide was awarded the Zhejiang Province Quality Product Certificate.
5. In December 8, 1990, UYF magnetic cores for flyback transformers of color TV receivers won the 90-year Zhejiang Province New Excellent Product Horse Award.
1. In March 14, 1989, various enterprise standards (standard measurement management, process standards, total quality management) were issued for the first time.
2. In June 1989, the company formulated the development plan for the year after the "Seventh Five-Year Plan" period and the "Eighth Five-Year Plan" period.
3. In November 1989, the series of soft ferrite cores for color TV won the first prize in the 1989 National Spark Program Achievement Applicable Technology Exhibition Fair.
4. In December 1989, Guangtong brand UF-type manganese-zinc ferrite cores obtained the Zhejiang Province Quality Product Certificate; UYF-type magnetic cores for flyback transformers for color TV receivers obtained the International Standard Certificate of Conformity; Provincial Industrial Enterprise Total Quality Management Acceptance Standard Certificate.
1. In January 1988, the factory director Pan Guangtong was rated as an advanced worker in the development of electronic industry technology.
2. In May 1988, the factory director Pan Guangtong was awarded the title of Outstanding Township Entrepreneur in Zhejiang Province.
3. In October 1988, the project of ferrite UF and E-type magnetic cores for color TV receivers won the third prize for scientific and technological progress of the Ministry of Agriculture, and Pan Guangtong was the first person to complete the project.
4. In December 10, 1988, the Provincial Electronics Industry Corporation organized a technical appraisal meeting of magnetic oxide UYF-type magnetic cores for color TV receiver flyback transformers. Eight units formed an appraisal committee and Kan Minwei, a senior engineer from Shanghai University of Science and Technology. Chairman, the appraisal meeting passed the one-time provincial finalization of the product design and production, and put it into mass production.
In May 4, 1987, Zhejiang Jiaxing Electronics Industry Company was entrusted by Zhejiang Electronics Industry Corporation to organize and hold a technical appraisal meeting of ferrite UF and E-type magnetic cores for color TV sets. Nine units formed an appraisal leading group, and Kan Min, a senior engineer of ShanghaiTech University and a consultant of the National Magnetic Materials and Devices Industry Association, was the leader of the appraisal group. The appraisal committee agreed to pass the production finalization.
1. In April 1986, UF15, UF19, UF17, EE25 and other types of power filter cores began to be put into mass trial production for trial at Suzhou Component No. 2 Factory, with good performance.
2. On May 1, 1986, the factory director Pan Guangtong was awarded the honorary certificate of "29 years of dedication to water conservancy and water conservation" issued by the Ministry of Water and Electricity.
3. In August 1986, the number of units in need of supply increased to more than 20, and it was well received by users. It was the first step to support the localization of color TVs.
4. In 1986, ferrite UF and E-type magnetic cores for color TV sets were included in the "Spark Plan" of Jiaxing Science and Technology Commission, and at the same time, trial production of ET50, ET35, ET25 and other products was started.
In 1985, ferrite UF and E-type magnetic cores for color TV sets were included in the Haining County Science and Technology Development Plan. The factory deployed six high school graduates, relying on the careful guidance of experts and engineers from Shanghai University of Science and Technology and other cooperative units, and after more than 100 tests, the test was successful in August of that year. At the end of 1985, the company developed filter cores for color TV sets, and trial-produced UF15, UF19, UF17, EE25 and other types of power filter cores.
1. In August 1984, the company spent 12,000 yuan to introduce the manganese-zinc ferrite production technology developed by the Thirty-two Research Institute of the Ministry of Electronics Industry to build Haining Electronic Components Factory.
2. In October 29, 1984, the Haining County Planning and Economic Commission "Haijingjing (84) No. 570" document agreed to establish Haining Electronic Components Factory.
Based on the electronic information industry, aiming at and breaking through international advanced technology, and revitalizing China's science and technology industry
Become a global industrial group with leading industry technology and international brand influence
Understanding, Respect, Harmonious
Confidence, Integrity, Creativity